Work-related musculoskeletal disorders such as back injuries and carpal tunnel syndrome are the most prevalent, most expensive and most preventable workplace injuries in the country. An average of 300,000 workers can be spared from painful, potentially disabling, injuries, and $9 billion can be saved each year if effective ergonomic practices are put into use.
Our ergonomic services include:
* Workplace ergonomic audit and evaluation
* Ergonomic risk assessment
* Development of work station specifications to decrease risk
* Ergonomic training for employees/individuals
* Recommendations for products and furniture
Let Ocean Physical Therapy help you enhance your workplace environment to avoid injury and reduce claims as well as improve health, comfort and productivity for your most valuable asset — your employees.