Ocean Physical Therapy offers an integrative approach to rehabilitation, emphasizing functional 3D movement to restore both mobility and stability. Initially, an evaluation by a licensed physical therapist will be performed. Your physical therapist will then design an individualized plan of care based on your specific needs and the most current research. All treatment programs will include a home exercise program to help you achieve your personal goals.
Your treatment may include any of the following:
* soft tissue massage
* joint mobilization
* body mechanics training
* activities of daily living (ADL)
* functional 3D exercise
* balance training
* modalities (electrical stimulation, ultrasound, traction, iontophoresis)
We use an integrative approach to treat all of the following:
* Cervical, thoracic, lumbar spine strains/sprains
* Herniated/slipped/bulging discs
* Spinal stenosis
* Sacroiliac joint dysfunction
* Rotator cuff tears
* Patellofemoral dysfunction
* ACL, meniscus injuries
* Pelvic pain
* Lateral epicondylitis
* Carpal tunnel syndrome
* Post-surgical diagnoses
* Pregnancy-related pain
* Degenerative joint disease (osteoarthritis)
* Motor vehicle accidents
* Work injuries
* Sports injuries
Complimentary 15 min PT consultation:
* A PT will assess your condition and explain your treatment options.
* A doctor’s prescription is not required, we provide doctor and imaging referrals.
Physical therapy is not just rehabilitation, it’s also prevention. That’s why we offer injury prevention programs and screening to target those areas you may need a little more work on and that are especially important to your sport or activity performance.
We also offer complementary services to augment your rehabilitation. Please check out our other services detailed on our website.