B.S. in Physical Education & Athletic Training/PTA
• Graduated from California State University, Long Beach State with Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education and Athletic Training.
• In 2003, she became the first Physical Therapist Assistant in the country to earn the exclusive Functional Orthopedic Certification (FOC) from the Institute of Physical Art in Colorado.
• Head Athletic Trainer at Canyon High School from 1987-1990.
• Has worked in outpatient Physical Therapy for over 29 years.
• Clinical Instructor for PTA students for over 20 years mentoring more than 60 students.
• Specializes in Comprehensive manual therapy including soft tissue, joint mobilization, neuromuscular re-education, and body mechanics training.
• Lives in Orange, CA and enjoys gardening and spending time with her daughter.