Devin Duval, DPT, ATC
Doctor of Physical Therapy-2016
• Graduated from Chapman University with a Doctorate in Physical Therapy in Orange, CA., licensed in the state of California
• Bachelors of Science (B.S.) in Athletic Training from the University Of Louisiana (ULL) in Lafayette, LA in 2013
• Certifications: Certified Athletic Trainer, IASTM in Fibroblaster Level 1, LSVT BIG, Parkinson’s Wellness Recovery (PWR!)
• Clinical Experience: Sports Medicine, Outpatient Orthopedics, Acute Care, Outpatient Neuro for CVA, Parkinson’s, and Vestibular rehabilitation, Training in Strain/Counterstrain techniques.
• Member of the American Physical Therapy Association.
• Sports History: baseball, football, soccer, golf, basketball, and track.
• Hobbies: hunting and fishing, cooking (especially Southern Cuisine), dancing and meeting new people